Saturday, June 18, 2005

No More Excuses

Guess what I got yesterday?? My new computer. So, I am sitting in my apartment in my PJs and writing to you. I have no excuse for not posting more often. Someone who lives near us has wireless internet, so we have wireless internet in our apartment! It's very convienient.

My computer is lovely! So pretty. It is an iBook. I love it. I'm sure you are all aware of what it is, so I won't go into it all. I do have one question, if anyone knows the answer, feel free to email me, or comment. I have an iPod, and want to transfer songs from my iPod into my new iBook. Anyone know how to do this? A lot of the songs on my iPod came from my friend Mr. C's iTunes, so I can't just load the CD's into iTunes. Thanks!

What else to tell you? It has been raining in Calgary for days and days. In the last 24 hours we have had 100 mm of rain. My hair is freaking out with all the humidity. A lot of the areas around Calgary have flooded, including where my Dad and Sister live, In Millarville. My Dad's house is high up, but his land is low in places and the creek that runs through it has flowed over its banks. I'm a little worried, but I'm sure it will be okay. My Sister's high school graduation in on June 30th and I'm hoping the golf course where it is schedules to take place is okay. I have more to say on this subject, so stay tuned.

I tried to post a picture in my blog, but it didn't work. I'll have to play around a bit more and see what I'm doing wrong. I have a scanner so I will try to scan a few photos and see what happens. Wish me luck! (Can I remind you that I am an English major, and know very little about computers??)

I have been spending a lot of time watching "Six Feet Under" at the moment. I adore this show. It is so, so good. Do you watch it? What do you think? Claire is amazing. What I wouldn't give to have that hair.

Well, this is all I have time to write this time. I need to have a shower and make my way through the lakes and streams to work. I think It's going to be a Chai Latte/Hot Chocolate kind of day today.

Love,
Kerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home