Monday, April 25, 2005

I love sunshine

I spent the day at the zoo yesterday, and loved every minute of it. The Calgary zoo has an amazing African "display" (I can't think of the right word!) and I could spend hours there. It was really warm and sunny, and my "skim milk" white skin enjoyed the sun. Most of the chimpanzees looked as though they had hangovers. They were all lying around, covering their faces, looking blissfully unaware of the crowds of people watching them. It was very sweet.

I spent most of Saturday playing with seeds on my tiny deck. I replanted a few herb plants into larger pots, and started some plant seeds. It is really relaxing and I cannot wait to have a deck full of plants. I spent three hours reading outside in the afternoon, and really didn't want to go to work. This not being a student thing is quite nice. It won't be lasting too long though, because I was just promoted at work and will be working fulltime very soon. Maybe I can buy a computer by summer's end. That is, as long as I don't spend all my money on yarn, fabric, books, etc.

Oh, the life of a craft loving urbanite.

More on this weeks adventures soon,

Love,
Kerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home