Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hum Drum

I only have one week of this semester left. I have two papers to finish, and I really don't think I have it in me to do so. I will be so glad to see this semester come to and end. School itself has been ok, but my life outside of school has been really hard. Thank goodness for Felicity DVD's and Mini Eggs. It is embarrassing how many hours I have spent lying on the couch enjoying those things. The reason for this lazy behavior is because a) I'm feeling very lonely, b) I'm nursing a severely broken heart, and c) I am freaked out about what I'm going to do with my life. I know this is a common way for uni grads to feel, but I'm not handling it well.
Three months ago I had a fairly good idea of what I was going to be doing for the next few years. Now I just feel really lost. I'm focusing on indulging in what makes me happy (including: Felicity, YA novels, crafty things, tea, baths). Things will get better, I'm sure. People get over break ups, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home